A limited number of nappy trial packs are available for participants. These are funded by the program and come at no outlay to participants. Participants must commit to using the pack regularly and providing data and feedback to evaluate the program.
Registering for a workshop does not guarantee a nappy pack.
Brands, colours and prints will vary.
Nappy packs are available for participants that reside in the following municipalities only:
Bayside City Council, Boroondara City Council, Brimbank City Council, Glen Eira City Council, Knox City Council, Maribyrnong City Council, Maroondah City Council, Monash City Council, Moonee Valley City Council, Nillumbik Shire Council, Stonnington City Council, Whitehorse City Council, City of Yarra, and Yarra Ranges Shire Council.
Nappy packs contain:
Nappy pack eligibility criteria
- Have not already received a nappy pack through The Nappy Project.
- Live within one of the 14 Victorian Council areas of: Bayside City Council, Boroondara City Council, Brimbank City Council, Glen Eira City Council, Knox City Council, Maribyrnong City Council, Maroondah City Council, Monash City Council, Moonee Valley City Council, Nillumbik Shire Council, Stonnington City Council, City of Yarra, Yarra Ranges Shire Council, and Whitehorse City Council. Note: Where the number of participants exceeds the number of nappy packs available, priority will be given to residents of the host council area.
- Attend and participate in the entire workshop. For online workshops, this includes completing the Roll Call form.
- Sign an agreement stating involvement in the program
- Complete the baseline survey and follow-up surveys
- Provide feedback and updates as requested by the project manager, such as nappy usage habits, changes and sharing insights
- Commit to regular use of the items from the reusable nappy pack and provide feedback.
Recording your data
To help you track the ratio of reusable and disposable nappies, we have created this simple printable record sheet. Alternatively, just make notes on your phone to refer back to for when you complete the follow up survey in December.
What if I want more than one nappy kit?
Although the project funding allows for one per participating household, you can purchase additional kits and save on postage by collecting them at your workshop.